Chief Cloud Integrated Storage Service (CCIS) is a cloud platform service for cloud data storage and backup, which allows enterprises to back up their data to Chief Cloud IDC through internet with S3 protocol. By monthly rental, enterprises will not need to invest in deploying datacenters, but can still have cloud data storage and remote backup.
Chief Telecom is the first cloud service provider in Greater China to obtain “Powered by Intel® Cloud Technology” badge, thus making it the best choice for Taiwan enterprises looking for localized service with international quality.
CCIS was developed based on the cooperation between Chief Telecom and Intel on “Powered by Intel® Cloud Technology” program, with a program purpose of helping enterprises worldwide make better and more intact procurement decisions of IaaS structure. CCIS deploys Intel cloud technology which helps Cloud Service Providers (CSP) fully manage the performance of hardware infrastructure and all security functions, thus further improving the performance, reliability and security of cloud structure. Related information of all CSP with the badge can be found on Intel® Cloud Finder website.
- The hardware and storage devices used by Chief Cloud IDC are all equipped with Intel CPU.
- The hardware and storage devices used by Chief Cloud IDC are all equipped with Seagate enterprise hard drives.
- Chief Cloud IDC deploys distributed writing structure instead of sequential writing on one single hard drive.
- Chief Cloud IDC deploys Intel® AES-NI for data storage.
- If data is read directly from the hard drives in Chief Cloud IDC, the result will be garbled text.
- Chief Cloud IDC obtained quadruple certifications of ISO 27001/27011/27017/27018.
- Chief Cloud IDC and cloud service related devices are all on HA structure.
- All internet connectivity is designed on HA structure.
- There is one copy of backup file at enterprise CPE, and two copies at Chief Cloud IDC.
- Cloud data is self-repairable; if hardware devices break down, the data stored will automatically make a copy to other hardware devices.
Single Pricing Model
Chief Telecom will only charge for committed cloud storage space and overusage of backup storage space, with no other charges incurred.
The traffic of data upload/download is guaranteed free and unlimited.
How to Apply
- Apply through Chief Telecom's sales representatives directly.
- Call Chief Telecom Customer Service Center at 070-1017-1800.
- Leave your contact methods at Chief Telecom's official website, and a dedicated contact window will be in touch.