With the advent of the cloud era, more and more enterprises have adopted public cloud solutions to flexibly expand their internal data capacity, meet the development needs of enterprise cloud application services, while at the same time reducing high-cost and high-risk capital expenditures, and achieving business operational objectives. However, shared Internet connection is used to connect to the public cloud. Thus, how to maintain quality network connection and ensure stability and information security become new issues to consider when deploying enterprise cloud applications.
Microsoft's Azure cloud service is a leading provider of international public cloud services. It provides the most complete solution to the wide variety of enterprise application needs and is the first choice for enterprise customers when deploying to the public cloud. In order to provide enterprise with a network solution of high quality and information security requirements when accessing Azure, Microsoft and its network service partners offer Azure ExpressRoute private connection solution. This solution does not utilize the public Internet, making it more reliable, faster and lower latency private link than regular Internet connection.
As a Microsoft network and cloud service partner for Microsoft, Chief Telecom provides the Chief VPN + Azure ExpressRoute total solution, based on Chief Telecom's global MPLS VPN network, to its enterprise customers. Customers can enjoy benefits of private connection, such as: high security, high speed, and low latency through our global backbone nodes when accessing the Azure enterprise cloud service platform.
Network Service Architecture
Chief Cloud eXchange (CCX) x Azure ExpressRoute Service provides enterprises with:
- Direct access to Azure through Chief Telecom’s POPs of global network backbone.
- Enjoy private connection service to Azure
- Better connection reliability and delivery rate
- Stable low latency connection (POP to POP)
- Higher Flexible connection speed (up to 10Gbps)
- Those who require guarantee of internet connection quality when accessing key enterprise applications in Azure.
- Those who require secure connections when need the flexibly to expand beyond the datacenter capacity with high throughput, available in in-house data centers.
- Those who deploy Azure for enterprise data storage, back up and disaster recovery (DR) applications.
- Those who need to transfer a large amount of data to Azure consistently or within a short period of time.
- Those who need to solve the issue of poor internet connection quality at certain areas.
- Better connection quality: Higher service quality and reliability are ensured for enterprise key applications through dedicated connections with Azure.
- Guaranteed secure connections: Instead of connecting through public internet, users will be free of worries to transfer sensitive data through connections that are safe and reliable.
- Flexible speed choices: Connection speeds ranging from 10Mbps to 10Gbps are available based on users’ needs.
- Lower transmission cost to the cloud: Azure offers different transmission rates for Azure Express Route, which will be even more cost-effective when transmitting large amount of data
- Those requiringNeed secure connection when using the Azure Cloud Services Platformfor business application hosting.
- Need the flexibly to expand beyond thedatacenter capacity with high throughput. available in in-house data centers
- Need Requires Azure for enterprise storage, backup and disaster recovery (DR) applications
- Need high speed and stable connection for high big data transfer and analyticscomputing demand
- In regions that need to address poor connection quality issues when connecting to Azure services.
How to Apply
- Apply through Chief Telecom’s sales representatives directly.
- Call Chief Telecom Customer Service Center at 070-1017-1800.
- Leave your contact methods at Chief Telecom’s official website, and a dedicated contact window will be in touch.