Chief’s device monitoring service is solely available for SNMP-enabled devices. In order to perform the service, subscribers are obliged to provide relevant information or access allowance for traffic data monitoring and tracking.
System monitoring is the basic service for Chief’s IDC customers, which includes MRTG（Multi Router Traffic Grapher）, system alarm.
Remote hand service
Any customer using Chief's Co-Location Service will have level 1 service at no extra charge. But if level 2 service is needed, extra charge is needed. Unless stated otherwise, level 2 service charge will be calculated by times of service.
|Level 1 Services
- Simply pushing a button
- Simply switching a toggle
- Simply setting a dip switch
- Simple equipment power cycling (turning on and off)
- Securing cabling
- Observing, describing or reporting of indicator lights on machines or consoles
- Observing, describing or reporting of displayed information on machines or consoles
- Simply keying in an instruction through keyboard
- Tabling cables
- Simple re-arrangement of cables
- Simple tabling equipment
- Supporting placement of equipment on rack
|Level 2 Services
- Legal hardware upgrade
- Increasing memory
- Increasing hard disk
- Installation or reinstallation of legal software
- Conducting remote hand and eye support following customer's instructions